Progress Update 5

So far I have begun exploring more adding more text bubbles. I added a "Join Video" button to reference the zoom calls that many people are using to maintain connection online. I played around with different social media references like a small like button. I am not yet sure if I will keep it in or whether I might explore more additional references to the online communities created on social media platforms. I have also begun playing around with the background, I think I want to keep it relatively simple to allow fo the main elements to stand out. So far I have played around with adding a rough texture wall to further reference The Creation of Adam. I also played around with adding a shadow to help the hands and devices stand out more against the background. 




Comments