Progress Update 4

I decided to explore a new composition for the futuristic world. I was kind of drawn to the interesting perspective of two photos I found of buildings that I thought kind of mimicked the tunnel and. would be interesting to combine. I added them together and played around with adding natural elements like moss and rock wall. I also wanted to explore potential transportation methods and was drawn to the idea of drone propellers. I was really drawn to the rounder shape of certain drones as I felt it looked very. futuristic but was unable to find any images with the correct perspective. I settled for one without the round propeller case so I think its something I want to return to at a later date. I also played around with coloring the image since both of the images of the skyscrapers I used were black and white. I'm not too happy with the outcome right now so I think I might try again on another day with another fresh canvas. 




After working on the futuristic city, I decided to return to the tunnel and make some additional adjustments. I played around with the. horizontal lights to make them appear as though they were actual cyan lights. I also decided to explore a radial blur to give it more motion. I think I might also play around with some subtle motion lines to give the image more movement. Last I explored adding moss to tie in with some of my ideas of the futuristic city and to give it more of an aged look and maybe play upon the more fantastical concept of the rabbit hole as it morphs into the more futuristic tunnel.






Comments

  1. Great concepts!! I think taking multiple approaches/variations of ideas and concepts is the best way to figure out what you like best, I’m in the same boat!! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment