Progress Update 2

I have begun playing around with images and exploring how the various aspects of the tunnel. So far, I really like the neon lights and the transition of the brick to the metal tunnel to the city. I especially had fun trying to apply the various colors and lighting on the people in a realistic way. I think it adds a lot to the image both in making it more realistic and more dynamic. I think I'm going to explore more ways to make the city more futuristic and objects that I could use beyond people to demonstrate falling. Overall, I think I am liking the direction it is going in.





Comments

  1. Great idea!! Everything looks very clean and sharp, the execution is great, however i think there needs more elements to this piece that makes it sequential in the sense of showing something changing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment