Progress Update 2

 As I have begun exploring this project, I have decided I wanted to explore a digital glitch appearance to many of the elements floating above the screen. So far I have found using two layers of an object that are slightly off of one another and having one set to Lighter Color (Add) and the other to Soft Light and then adjusting the opacity of each layer gives a simple glitch appearance. It is still something that I want to continue to explore. I've also begun building my assets in Illustrator, such as the video bar and some of the bubble messages so that when I have nailed down what I want them to say, I can easily add them in. Currently, in most of these progress pictures, I have used just place holder images because I really wanted to nail down the glitch effect first. 

Next, I do want to take my own photo of a phone. I tried sourcing this image and working with one that I thought would make it a bit easier for me, but I'm not very happy with the angle. I think I want the phone to be a bit flatter and angled back away from the viewer so the screen becomes less of a focus. I hope to be able to take my own photos of a phone and hand when I have access to a camera before the first critique. 





Comments